Peer Review Policy
Journal of Business Management and Information System (ISSN: 2394-3130)
uses double-blind peer review procedure, during which both reviewers and authors maintain their anonymity. Every proposal that is submitted for publication is at least initially examined by an editor. The work is forwarded to two reviewers if it complies with editorial guidelines and meets a minimal standard of quality. The reviewers won't know the author's identity, as any identifying information will be stripped from the document before review.
Reviewers' comments to the editors are confidential and before passing on to the author will made anonymous. The Editorial Board determines whether or not to accept the article after considering the reviewers' remarks. The decision is shared with the authors together with the referees' reports. Only papers that have received the reviewers' approval will be published.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by double blind peer review process, which may take minimum 01 to 03 weeks from the date of submission. We strongly advise against submitting the same work to several publications. Wait for the paper's review status. JBMIS is committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted papers. All submissions go through a thorough screening procedure in order to maintain a high-quality publication. The peer review method has the following traits:
- The same paper cannot be submitted simultaneously to various journals.
- Manuscripts with contents outside the scope will not be considered for review.
- Papers will be refereed to 2 or 3 experts (reviewers) as suggested by the editorial board in which preferably 2 from India and rest 1 from overseas.
- In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed.
- Authors will be informed when Editors decide further review is required. All publication decisions are made by the journal’s Editors on the basis of the referees’ reports (Reviewers report).
- Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- Every manuscript that is submitted is regarded as a confidential document. All articles submitted will go through a double-blind review procedure.
- All manuscripts submitted for publication in JBMIS are cross-checked for similarity index using software iTHenticate. Manuscripts found to be plagiarized are out-rightly rejected and not considered for publication in the journal.
The peer review process of JBMIS