Peer Review Policy
International Journal of Historical Insight and Research (IJHIR) uses double-blind peer review process, where both reviewers and authors remain anonymous throughout the review process. Every proposal submitted for publication is read at least by an editor, for an initial review. If the paper agrees with editorial policies and with a minimum quality level, is sent to two reviewers. The reviewers won't know the author's identity, as any identifying information will be stripped from the document before review.
Reviewers' comments to the editors are confidential and before passing on to the author will made anonymous. Based on the reviewers' comments, the Editorial Board makes a final decision on the acceptability of the manuscript, and communicates to the authors the decision, along with referees' reports. Whether significant revisions are proposed, acceptance is dependent on whether the author can deal with those satisfactorily. Only those papers approved by the reviewers will be selected for publication
All submitted papers will be reviewed by double blind peer review process, which may take minimum 01 to 03 weeks from the date of submission. We are advising to all the author(s), do not submit same paper to the multiple journals. You should wait for review status of paper. IJHIR is committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted papers. To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process. Characteristics of the peer review process are as follows:
- Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to other journals will not be accepted.
- Manuscripts with contents outside the scope will not be considered for review.
- Papers will be refereed by at least 2 or 3 experts (reviewers) as suggested by the editorial board in which 2 from India and rest 1 from overseas.
- In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed.
- Authors will be informed when Editors decide further review is required. All publication decisions are made by the journal’s Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the referees’ reports (Reviewers report).
- Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. All submitted papers will be reviewed by double blind review process.
- All manuscripts submitted for publication in IJHIR must be cross-checked for plagiarism using software TURNITIN. Manuscripts found to be plagiarized are out-rightly rejected and not considered for publication in the journal.
The peer review process of IJHIR